Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ken's first soccer practice




Today was Kennedy's first soccer practice so I put her on about four layers of clothes, grabbed dad and sissy and headed out to the field. I worked last night but I knew I couldn't miss my baby's first practice. It was freezing, well freezing for Florida, about 30 degrees with a wind chill factor of about 20! Practice went well, Kennedy has a very nice and patient coach. All of the children on the team were friendly. Ken had a blast and I think it's going to be a great season. Go Sharks!

2 comments:

Life's Journey said...

For some reason I can't see the pictures. My daughter used to play soccer, but she got tired of it. She was on the traveling team and we were gone every weekend. We were hoping she would go back. Just wait because you will go from the COLD to the HEAT.

Tanashia said...

Looking GOOD! Lovin the new theme! Couldn't see pic either. Keep up the good work. Making me look bad, person. Love ya! :)