Thursday, December 18, 2008

Seriously McDonalds!


Every time I go to McDonalds for coffee I order the same thing: a fresh medium cup of coffee with 1 squirt of sugar free syrup, 8 equal packs, and 4 creamers and each time a get a different variant of this request. Today I had to repeat my order 3 times and I still ended up with coffee without creamer or sugar. It's so bad that when I got home my nine year old said "so did they get your coffee right?" and I said "of course not" and she said "well hey, at least it's hot this time!" LOL:)

1 comment:

Life's Journey said...

Don't you hate it when that happens? Especially going through the drive thru. I had went to Chick fil-A and got home to find out that I was missing a whole meal. Normally, I check before I drive off, but this time I just assumed it was correct.