Friday, October 31, 2008

My husband rocks Friday



Yes, it's that time again. Now I had to really think hard on this Friday's reasons why my husband rocks, he's had a less than stellar week (JK). My husband rocks moment this week would have to be when my husband surprised me on Wed. after Trinity's volleyball game and took me ring shopping. I've been hassling Vince for sometime now about how I wanted an upgrade, but with the current state of our economy I retracted my request. One thing I've learned in this past ten years of marriage is that his debt is my debt! He let me pick out the ring of my choice, but once we got the overwhelming total that was another story. Vince was still willing to buy it, but I said " I appreciate the thought, but having you is enough!" This man never ceases to amaze me!

No comments: